Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Axiomes: L'histoire Véridique

You wanna know the truth? Well I'll give it to you, lecteur. These photos you'll see below were not taken for the purpose of completing this assignment. In fact, I'll include the date on each photo. I've been into photography for quite awhile now. Eric, if you'd like me to reshoot photos specifically for this assignment then I shall see to it as soon as I may.

I thought I would post this first in case anyone comes across my blog looking for examples and help.


Assignment: Axioms

(Question: May we use photos from previous photography assignments? If so, here's some photos I took for a high school assignment with my Nikon D7000.) The following four photos were taken on November 13th, 2010.

Conduites Menant
ISO 500 - f/2.8 - 1/2,500

Règle Des Tiers
ISO 500 - f/3.2 - 1/8,000

Emphase
ISO 500 - f/3.2 - 1/1,600

Profondeur de Champ
ISO 500 - f/4.5 - 1/2,000

Route de Secteur 51
August 7, 2010 - ISO 100 - f/8 - 1/500

Moi, Ma Sœur et Ma Meilleure Amie
April 22nd, 2011 - ISO 100 - f/2.8 - 1/30
(it was on self-timer... okay I cheated.)

Une Journée au Parc - June 17th, 2011
ISO 100 - f/2.8 - 1/120

ISO 80 - f/2.8 - 1/40
(don't judge, you try swinging on a swing-set and take pictures at the same time.)

Moi et Mon Canon EOS 5D Mark II
May 3rd, 2013 - ISO 800 - f/1.6 - 1/40
(yes, they're "selfies" - haters gonna hate.)


No comments:

Post a Comment